We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality products. However, on rare occasions products may be found to be faulty or defective.
If your goods are faulty or you have items missing upon delivery please notify us ASAP and follow the returns procedure outlined below.
We also accept returns on unused items for up to 30 days (in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015) for any reason, although it’s preferable that you let us know as soon as possible.
Please note that we will not be held responsible or provide refunds/exchanges on items affected by circumstances beyond our control. This includes damage and neglect after goods are received, goods that have been used for purposes other than those for which they have been designed and damage by third parties.
Package up the return with adequate padding in order to prevent damage in transit, enclose your returns form.
Using your chosen postal method, post the package back to us at the address shown on the form.
We will not cover any postage charges that are not authorised with us beforehand. We will only cover return postage in limited circumstances and only where economy postal services have been used as opposed to next day services.
We strongly advise using a tracked postal service or get a proof of postage certificate from the post office.
Royal Mail postal services are recommended for smaller items. For large items www.parcel2go.com often provides competitive quotes including collection services.
We aim to repair and replace or refund the item(s) as soon as possible. We may need to contact you in order to complete this.
Terms & Conditions of Returns/Repairs
- A returns form (above) must accompany all product returns. The unit should be returned to:
Returns Department Trading Direct Ltd. Unit 2, Francis Place The Green, Pirbright Woking, Surrey GU24 0JU
- When returning units for repair please ensure that only the unit is returned. If it’s a power issue then please return the power cable also.
- We cannot accept liability for packages lost or damaged during transit when you are returning them to us. It is your responsibility to wrap the product adequately to prevent damage happening. Proof of postage is not necessarily proof of delivery and you are therefore strongly advised to send your package by recorded delivery, registered post or courier and to maintain sufficient insurance to cover the value of the goods.
- On receipt of the returned product, we will test it to identify the fault you have notified to us.
- If following the testing process, the product is found to be in good working order without defect, we will return the product to you, and the carriage costs incurred in the collection and return will be your responsibility.
- If the products are found to be faulty we will arrange a full refund, including original postage, within 14 working days or send a replacement.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.